GeneSeek, Inc., a Neogen Company
GeneSeek, a Neogen Corporation Company, was founded in 1998 and has developed into a comprehensive agricultural biotechnology service provider, including genomic testing, molecular testing for disease surveillance, and antibody-based testing. As of the beginning of 2013, GeneSeek is the world’s largest animal genomics laboratory and services the majority of cattle producers in North America. We are constantly striving to expand and adjust our testing in synergy with our clients’ needs to provide useful, innovate, and cost-effective testing solutions. GeneSeek is located in the Technology Park in Lincoln, Nebraska.
GeneSeek adheres to internationally accepted quality standards and procedures and some of our methods and tests are ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited through the American Association of Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA; www.a2la.org). Most of our testing (primarily for swine and cattle diseases) carries a ‘same day’ or 'next day' turnaround time. Reporting of results is tailored to the clients’ needs and electronic tracking of the progress of sample processing is available through our website. We use state-of-the-art instrumentation and offer competitive pricing and unparalleled customer support.
Neogen Corporation develops and markets products dedicated to food and animal safety. The company’s Food Safety Division markets dehydrated culture media and diagnostic test kits to detect foodborne bacteria, natural toxins, food allergens, drug residues, plant dieases, and sanitation concerns. Neogen’s Animal Safety Division is a leader in the testing and development of animal genomic models along with the manufacturing and distribution of a variety of animal healthcare products, including diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, veterinary instruments, wound care, and disinfectants.
- Advanced Dairy Diagnostics & Consulting
- Ag Health Labs
- Androvet (Hungary)
- Attica Veterinary Associates
- B & D Genetics LLC
- Bio Preg Check
- BioTracking Inc.
- Bosgen d.o.o
- Bovi Systems Diagnostics
- Bovine Answers
- Central Florida Large Animal Vet
- CGR Diagnostic Lab
- Circle H Headquarters
- D's Diagnostics
- Dairy Diagnostics
- DHI Cooperative
- Eagle Talon Enterprises
- Gillespie Veterinary Service
- Gold Standard Labs - Kentucky
- Gold Standard Labs - Texas
- Integrated Dairy Services, Inc.- Clovis, New Mexico
- Integrated Dairy Services, Inc.- Dublin, Texas
- Kelm Dairy Diagnostics
- KNA Labs
- Laboratorio Central Regional del Norte, S.A. de C.V.
- Laurel Hill Veterinary Service
- LSU AgCenter SE Research Station
- Midwest Veterinary Associates
- Minnesota Veterinary Associates
- NH Veterinary Diagnostic Lab
- Oak Haven Diagnostics
- Oklahoma Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory
- Prairie Diagnostic Services Inc.
- Precision Diagnostics
- Pregtest Australia
- Progressive Molecular Diagnostics
- Provet S.A.
- Rocky Creek Vet Service
- Sage Ag Labs
- SEK Genetics
- Sure-Bred Lab, LLC
- TDA Labs, LLC
- Texas A&M Veterinary Medical Diagnostic Laboratory
- Tumbling B Cattle Company
- Universal Biomedical Research Laboratory
- Utah Veterinary Diagnostic Lab
- Veterinary Laboratory “TeoLab” d.o.o.
- Waupun Veterinary Service
- West Michigan Veterinary Service